OKI Law has extensive experience in labor and employment law, including:
- Litigating trade secret, non-competition, and non-solicitation agreements
- Federal and state wage and hour laws
- Discrimination claims under
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin).
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act;
- The Americans with Disabilities Act; and
- The Family and Medical Leave Act.
We use that experience to advise and guide our clients and to represent our clients in the investigation and litigation stages at the federal, state, and local levels.